Are you skeptical about WP Grid Builder? Well, if that is the case, then do not worry, here is a complete guide that will provide you with the complete WP Grid Builder review. Go through the complete write-up and find out all the facts related to WP Grid Builder. Well, Grid Builder WP is an amazing WordPress plugin that permits the user to create advanced grid layouts smoothly and swiftly. It caters to an intuitive user interface, which might seem quite pleasant to use.
Brief into WP Grid Builder
WP Grid Builder is said to be a gorgeous WordPress plugin, that comes with a good-looking suite of features, best for inexperienced users and builders. It is an entire strategy for creating versatile and filterable grid layouts and filtering out them without coding wisdom. Just in case you are a developer, then this plugin comes with a number of purposes to stay you busy.
Moreover, it works really well with other WordPress activities and integrates with the majority of the most favorite gears seamlessly. It is a one-stop solution for creating a flexible and filterable grid layout and also to filter them with coding knowledge. The plugin also comes with add-ons, which supercharge your grid layouts and search filters.
Pricing of WP Grid Builder
Talking about Pricing, they only offer a premium version of WP grid builder, but that might change in the future. They have three plans that cost between $49 and $249 per year. You can opt for the plan that works best for your requirements. In case you aren’t happy with the purchase, then WP grid builder offers a 14-day moneyback guarantee. Moreover, they throw in some excellent discounts on renewals for good measure.
|1 site||3 sites||Unlimited sites|
|1 year of support||1 year of support||1 year of support|
|1 Active website||3 Active websites||Unlimited websites|
|All add-ons included||All add-ons included||All add-ons included|
|1 Year of updates||1 year of updates||1 year of updates|
|20% renewal discount||30% renewal discount||40% renewal discount|
|Get it now||Get it now||Get it now|
Features offered by WP Grid Builder
The plugin ships the following features that you might need to whip up grid layouts.
- The very essential feature can be smooth integration with WooCommerce, easy digital downloads, SearchWP, Relevanssi, Polylang, WPML, Advanced Custom Fields, and Gutenberg.
- Moreover, it is 100% responsive and mobile ready with touch support for lightbox
- This particular plugin is SEO friendly and uses the best SEO practices
- The performance of the plugin is swift and crisp, as it uses custom AJAX endpoints
- It has 900+ google fonts
- Moreover, you can also have access to the drag and drop grid builder option
- It has built-in lightbox
- And also has 20+ ready-made and easy to customize grid cards
- It supports social sharing, which permits the user to share content on social networks right from the grids
- Moreover, it has an intuitive admin dashboard
- It supports image, video, which includes embeds from sites such as YouTube, gallery and audio post formats
- Another feature is that it has 20+ reveal animation
- RTL support for languages written in Right to left direction is another feature
- You can also access 250+ SVG icons to decorate your grid cards as desired
- There is also an advanced filtering system that permits the user to sort WordPress content by taxonomy terms, post fields, or custom fields efficiency
- Not only this, but it also has 15+ facets types including radios, checkboxes, sliders, selects, load more tabs, reset tabs, and much more. All this permits the user to narrow down search results
- There is also the import and export functionality that helps one to move the WP grid builder settings to another site with much ease
- Another feature that can be added to the list is that it has 3+ grid layouts including Masonry, justified, and Metro
The list of features mentioned above isn’t comprehensive. There are a lot of other features too that one can explore while using this plugin.
How to use GridBuilder WP?
In order to make the best use of this plugin, it becomes very much important to install and then activate the plugin. Installing the plugin WP Grid Builder is super easy.
If you are well versed with the steps to install a premium plugin, then you shouldn’t have much of a problem installing this one as well. You would have to purchase the plugin first, and later on, you will be easily able to spot the WP Grid Builder ZIP folder in the account or the purchase email. Below are the steps that you can perform, so as to download and install this particular plugin:
- You would first have to download the WP Grid Builder ZIP file to the system.
- Furthermore, log in to the WordPress admin dashboard
- Navigate to plugins option and then click on add new
- You now have to click on upload plugin tab
- And also select WP Grid Builder ZIP file that was downloaded
- Hit the install now tab to get things in motion
- Now, activate the WP Grid Builder
- This will add this to the WordPress admin menu.
- Where you would have to navigate to GridBuilder WP and dashboard one by one
- You now have to enter the license email and license key and also click on the activate plugin tab
Components in WP GridBuilder
You can access and explore the below components or functionalities one by one in WP Grid Builder. We have tried to make things easy for you by illustrating below the features available:
- Naming a New Grid
- Choose Media to display in your grid
- Media formats
- Grid Style
- Grid layout
- Grid composer
- Card styles
Add ons available in WP Grid Builder
Add ons basically permit to extend the functionality of a WordPress plugin. You can access the following add ons in this plugin.
- Map facet- Permits you to add maps from Google maps, mapbox or leaflet and display markers
- Caching- To speed up grids by caching content and facets
- LearnDash- Display course information on cards
- Multilingual- Integrate WP Grid Builder with Polylang and WPM
The crux of the segment!
This was all you need to know about WP Grid Builder and it is expected that you might be able to decide regarding WP Grid Builder. This plugin is suitable for both beginners and developers. This plugin also has an extensive list of amazing features that makes creating responsive grid layouts a breeze.